THE LONGEST TOBOGGAN RUN IN EUROPE! LE TOBOGGANGet ready for an incredible experience on a marked-out run in the heart of a magnificent natural valley.
All the thrills of a toboggan run for everyone from 5 years old.
After an 8 minutes ascent using the Péclet Funitel, you arrive at the departure set at the foot of the magnificent Péclet glacier, at an altitude of 3,000 m. Then it’s off for 45 minutes of excitement and sliding entertainment!
The itinerary is great fun, linking raised bends and varied slopes giving tobogganists intense pleasure.
Nothing to fear, just let yourself go and enjoy, right at the heart of an exceptional site.
Price for the day, with a sledge and helmet: 14 € for a descent (22 € for people without skipass)
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE EXCITEMENT? HOW ABOUT AN EVENING RUN!
A great way to finish the day.
Even more unusual, even more laughter, even more fun.
And after all these emotions, the SETAM offers you mulled wine & local mountain Beaufort cheese at the Chalet du TOBOGGAN.
Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening, we invite you to reserve your tobogganing evening.
Price: 21,50 €
Le Toboggan, how it works:
• Rendez-vous at the Chalet du Toboggan, situated above the bottom of the Cascades chairlift.
• Buy your tickets.
• Leave a security deposit of € 50 in cash, or your ski pass, for the equipment loan (sled + helmet, which should be returned before 5 pm).
• LE TOBOGGAN is open: from 10 am to 3 pm (3:30 pm from February 8, 2014).
The toboggan run may close due to weather conditions.
• Access is via the Péclet funitel.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings only.
• Booking is MANDATORY, at the Funitel de Péclet ticket office.
• Buy your ticket.
• Be at the Chalet du TOBOGGAN from 5 pm onwards to collect your equipment.
• LE TOBOGGAN is open: from 5 pm to 6 pm (5:30 pm to 6:30 pm from February 8, 2014).
The evening may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions, in which case the tickets can be used another evening.
• Free mulled wine is offered at the chalet on arrival.
• For your safety, tobogganing is FORBIDDEN for children under 5 years old.
• It is free for children between the age of 5 and 10 and under 1.25 m tall, on their parents’ sled.
• Only children over 10 years old and over 1.25 m tall are allowed to use a sled on their own.
• Children under 10 years old and over 1.25 m tall can use a sled on their own, but they remain under the sole responsibility of their parents.
• Only SETAM sleds are authorised on this run.
• Helmets and gloves are COMPULSORY for everyone.
• Don’t forget that departure is at an altitude of 3,000 m - dress warmly.