THE LONGEST TOBOGGAN RUN IN EUROPE! LE TOBOGGAN
Get ready for an incredible experience on a marked-out run in the heart of a magnificent natural valley.
All the thrills of a toboggan run for everyone from 5 years old.
After an 8 minutes ascent using the Péclet Funitel, you arrive at the departure set at the foot of the magnificent Péclet glacier, at an altitude of 3,000 m. Then it’s off for 45 minutes of excitement and sliding entertainment!
The itinerary is great fun, linking raised bends and varied slopes giving tobogganists intense pleasure.
Nothing to fear, just let yourself go and enjoy, right at the heart of an exceptional site.
Price for a run, with a sledge and helmet: 15,00 € for a descent
LOOKING FOR EVEN MORE EXCITEMENT? HOW ABOUT AN EVENING RUN!
A great way to finish the day.
Even more unusual, even more laughter, even more fun.
And after all these emotions, the SETAM offers you mulled wine & local mountain Beaufort cheese at the Chalet du TOBOGGAN.
We invite you to reserve your tobogganing evening.
Price: 23,00 €
Le Toboggan, how it works:
• Rendez-vous at the Chalet du Toboggan, situated above the bottom of the Cascades chairlift.
• Buy your tickets.
• LE TOBOGGAN is open from Monday to Friday from 12:15 am to 4:30 pm from Saturday to Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm (4:30 from February)
The toboggan run may close due to weather conditions.
• Access is via the Péclet funitel.
From Monday to Friday
• Booking is MANDATORY and tickets have to be bought on the day from one of our ticket offices.
• Be at the Chalet du TOBOGGAN from 5 pm onwards to collect your equipment.
• LE TOBOGGAN is open: from 5 pm to 6 pm (6:30 pm from February). • Last run departure at Péclet funitel at 6:15 pm (6:30 pm from February)
The evening may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions, in which case the tickets can be used another evening.
• Free mulled wine & local mountain Beaufort cheese are provided until 7.15 pm at the chalet on arrival (7.30 pm from February)
• For your safety, tobogganing is FORBIDDEN for children under 5 years old.
• It is free for children between the age of 5 and 10 and under 1.25 m tall, on an adult's (above 18) sled.
• Only children over 10 years old and over 1.25 m tall are allowed to use a sled on their own.
• Children between 9 and 10 years old and over 1.25 m tall can use a sled on their own, if accompanied by an adult on another sled.
• Only SETAM sleds are authorised on this run.
• Helmets and gloves are COMPULSORY for everyone.
• Don’t forget that departure is at an altitude of 3,000 m - dress warmly.
The Toboggan run may close due to weather conditions.