OUR COMMITMENTS AT PROSNEIGE SHOP:
- 20 ski technicians
- 5 sales outlets in Val Thorens, including the latest "SKI BOOTS PRO CENTER" located in Place de Caron, skis on your feet, a store dedicated to boot-fitting and the sale of ski boots
- we also have stores in Les Menuires and Méribel to facilitate your stay in the 3 Vallées
- Main store and The Lab open from 8.30am to 8pm 7/7
SIMPLIFY YOUR STAY:
- By booking your equipment in advance by telephone or via our website: www.prosneige.fr/ this ensures everything is ready when you arrive and you don't have to wait.
- you don't have to carry the equipment you rent because we can deliver and collect your equipment to and from your residence or to and from our chalet at Les Planches on the slopes at the start of your ski lesson
- we have ski lockers in our chalet at Les Planches where you can leave your belongings, rucksacks, shoes, equipment, etc.
- On-site ski school for advice, information and bookings.
QUALITY AND SERVICE:
- A wide range of ski clothes and ski accessories: Colmar, Kari Traa, Sun Valley, Xbionic, Red Bull, Smith, Julbo, Reusch, Hestra, Eska, HMR, Bogner, etc.
Our teams are trained in new technologies every season
- we provide rigorous maintenance of your skis and can keep them from one winter to the next so you can travel light.
- we prepare your skis and can either grind the edges by hand or with our brand new Trimjet machine from Wintersteiger.
- We have a very large stock of high-quality equipment for rent, which is renewed every year and includes leading brands of skis and boots: Atomic, Dalbelo, Dynastar, Elan, Fischer, Good Schi, Head, Kastle, Nordica, Rossignol, Tecnica, Volant and Volkl.
THE LAB – SKI BOOTS PRO CENTER
We offer high-class service to those wishing to buy ski boots and we help those who already have ski boots to adapt their ski boots to fit their feet perfectly.
The Ski Boots Pro Center is out expert laboratory where our 3 technicians will do their utmost to adjust your ski boots to fit your feet perfectly.
We will find solutions to all your foot problems and ensure optimal precision.
To achieve this, our laboratory has the following equipment:
- a Feetbox 3D Sidas scanner that identifies exact pressure points and sensitive areas on you feet
- Conformable machines that shape your soles according to your footprint
- a Fischer Vacuum machine that completely moulds the boots to fit your feet.
- a wide range of ski boots, inner boots, soles and socks suited to all shapes of feet, etc.
Prosneige has a history of professionalism and passion: a ski school and a training centre. There is a unique relationship between our skilled equipment technicians and our ski instructors.
THRILLS AT THE TOP