Published the 13 June 2014The shepherds from Chez Pépé Nicolas invite you to join them as they carry out their daily routine on Wednesday mornings. This is your chance to enjoy total immersion amongst the alpagistes.
On the programme:
- Meet at dawn (5am) to milk the goats and cows
- Mountain-style breakfast at 7am with the team of alpagistes (hot chocolate, tartines of bread with jam and honey, local ham....)
- Help to make Tomme de Savoie and Sérac cheese.
- Help to look after and feed the different animals (poultry, pigs, calves, rabbits...)
- Head off to the fields at 9am
Cost: 20 euros, including breakfast.
Remember to wear high top trainers or walking boots and warm clothing.
Chez Pépé Nicolas
73440 Les Menuires.
email@example.com - Tel : +33 (0)6 75 52 18 13