Published the 04 December 2012Would you like to have a souvenir of your best figures on the snow park of Val Thorens ?
From now on this is possible for free with the FreestylePark.fr system!
1. The skier/snowboarder passes his ski pass at the departure point: here the system links the future video to the number of the ski pass. There are 2 equipped ski jumps as well on the site: 1 blue (starting from the 3th star level) and 1 red to let the riders express themselves a bit more.
2. His/her head is filmed for 4 seconds.
3. A start sign will be given.
4. The jump is filmed with 2 cameras ( one on the side and one underneath)
5. The rider passes his ski pass at the "screen" point which is situated right behind the ski jump (even hours or days later).
6. The last video is shown on a big screen.
7. The system asks the riders cell phone number, easy to add with big buttons to use with gloves.
8. The rider receives in a text message the link to download his video immediately or later on the internet( with a provisional password).
9. When he watches the video, at the end a message will invite him to share his video on Facebook, Twitter...
10. He can also watch his videos in HD on the website freestylepark.fr
11. Once registered in the system, after each created video the rider will receive automatically the link by text message without having to pass at the "screen" point. Of course he can still go watch his jumps on this screen.
Quickly go check out the website FreestylePark.fr to discover the videos that already have been made!