Charter “For a mountain of comfort”The town of Saint Martin de Belleville of whom Val Thorens depends has signed the charter “For a mountain of comfort” on the 20th of August 2012.
The city has to implement actions and to realise constructions in order to facilitate the skiing activity for disabled people.
When joining the charter, the town has to:
- design a referent person who has to convince the public and the private local parties of the resort to be part of the process. He/she has to coordinate the projects and to implement actions for a better accessibility with more comfort
- welcome and to inform the public
- define a coherent comfort area which maximise the concentration of the adapted offer
- sensibilize and to form the local parties
- make sure of the reliability of the information given
- communicate on the present offers.
To consult the charter, please contact the city hall of Saint Martin de Belleville: email@example.com