The interior of this slopeside restaurant at the foot of the resort has been completely renovated using traditional wood and decorated with magnificent paintings.
It’s situated at the bottom of the resort, easily accessible by the Cairn blue slope for skiers, as well as the P4 day car park for pedestrians.
It’s the ideal place to have a good meal, a quick snack or a drink on the great sunny terrace facing the majestic Cime Caron.
• Open every day
• Service until 3 pm, bar all day long
• 150 seats inside and 300 seats on the terrace
• Pedestrians access from daily parking P4
• AT THE FOOT OF THE CIME CARON, CAIRN SLOPE
• Self-service composed of a huge starters and dessert buffet
• Savoyard specialities
• Varied and copious “plat du jour”
• Vegetarian dishes
• Children’s menus
• Pasta, pizza, grill