Whilst the cuisine is simpler than at the Epicurien, for le Montana’s gastronomic restaurant, the quality and the freshness of the products remain the 1st concern for the Chef Jérémy Gillon. Quality and efficiency are vital ingredients here.
At lunchtime, our friendly team will welcome you to enjoy a lovely meal on one of the best terraces in Val Thorens.
A la carte from 13€ to 32€
• Open from mid December to the beginning of May
• Service: lunchtime until 3 pm – evening until 9.30 pm
• Access through the Village Montana entrance & via the slopes at lunchtime
• Children’s menu with fresh products
• French holiday cheques and luncheon vouchers are accepted
• Chestnut velouté / soft boiled egg
• Entire trout from Baulat
• Pork breast / Tarbais beans
• Daily specials
• Home made desserts / a fine wine lis
Seafood on the terrace on Wednesday or Thursday according to the weather
Entry in the guide « Château Hôtels Collections »!