- Sunday April 3rd, 2022
- Les 3 Vallées, the world’s largest ski area. The day offers the opportunity to cross the entire ski area in exceptional conditions.
- A choice of 5 departure resorts: Courchevel, Meribel, Les Menuires, Val Thorens or Orelle.
3 people team: an unforgettable day at ski, snowboard or telemark in Les 3 Vallées : Freeride, Giant Slalom Freestyle, Biathlon, Big Air Bag, Boardercross, Photocall, Triplette des Belleville, Arva Project, Sprint Challenge, Family Schuss…
The races are timed or judged and the classification depends on the total number of points won during each race. The races occur on slopes and areas dedicated / secure. The races are not compulsory, each team can decide, according to its shape and ski level, to take part in some or all the races.
Participants must follow the rules of conduct and safety on the ski area.
The link routes, between each race, are not timed.
Possibilty to pick-up your bibs at the Tourist Office or in the sports club on Saturday, April 2nd, 2022.
The races will be recognizable on Saturday April 2nd, 2022. However, they are not closed t othepublic, so please be very careful and respect the rules on the slopes.
The competition is open to skiers, snowboarders and telemarkers. 3 categories:
- Minimum 2 FFS members in the same team
- Minimum 2 ski pros in the same team
- 3 children enrolled in a ski club, regardless of their age
- 1 adult and 2 children under 16 with a minimum of 2 people from the same family
- 2 adults and 1 child under 16 from the same family
- 3 children under 16 with a minimum of 2 children from the same family
- AMATEURS SKIERS
- Teams that are neither pros, nor families.
Important: the winning team from the 3 Vallées Enduro 2019 "Sporting Amteurs" category will be automatically enrolled in the "pro" category. The winners of the 2019 "Family" category will be automatically enrolled as "Sporting amateurs". In case of a team of 3 children under 16, please indicate the details about the adult responsible who will follow the team during the race.
HOW MUCH ?
- Early booking (from the 10th of February to the 4th of March): 17€ per person
- Normal registration (from the 5th of March to the 1st of April): 26€ per person
- Day-1 / D-Day (2nd and 3rd of April): 29€ per person
- 1-day 3 Vallées skipass (adult) at special price 40€, instead of 66€ (a voucher allowing you to benefit from the discount will be given to you when you collect your number)
- Helmets mandatory
- A back protection or at a minimum a padded backpack is strongly recommended
- A mobile phone per team
- Suitable ski gear for a day on the slopes (sunglasses, hat, gloves)
- 1-day 3 Vallées skipass (adult) at special price 40€ (instead of 66€)
- For each registration to the event, 3€ will be donated to the "Ligue contre la sclérose en plaques"
- A medical certificate (if you cannot present a medical certificate, a release must be signed on the day of the event)
- 7.30 am: appointment in your departure ski resort to pick up your bib (information in the sports club or at the Tourist Office)
- 9.00am: departure
- From 11.00am to 3.00pm: main buffet in Méribel Mottaret and BBQ in Val Thorens (refreshment points along the itinerary)
- 4.45pm: races closing time
- 6 pm: prize-giving ceremony in Courchevel, Méribel, Les Menuires and Val Thorens
- Méribel: Pumped Slalom - Whoops. The craziest slalom in Les 3 Vallées: a mass start just like the 24 hours of le mans, skis off. You’ll need to be agile to keep the momentum going and get to the finish line as quickly as you can.
- Saint-Martin-de-Belleville: Photocall - Intermediate of the Saint-Martin gondola. On this event, nothing could be easier: a beautiful smile and the points are scored!
- Val Thorens: Val Tho Sprint - At the start of the Castor and Pollux magic carpets. Come and test your cardio as you ski over a sprint course! This new event is based on ski-mountaineering.
GIFTS FOR ALL!
During the prize-giving ceremonies, draws are made on the rankings in order to reward the largest number of participants. Because the 3 Valleys Enduro is above all a friendly day to have fun with family and friends! But the winners will of course climb on the podiums!