Total reconstruction of the Val Thorens Sports Center Until December 2022
The Val Thorens Sports Centre will be under construction until December 2022 to offer you a new complex that will meet your expectations, consisting of :
- An aquatic and well-being area
- A sports and leisure complex
- A roof entertainment area
- A conference centre and several seminar halls
- Panoramic terraces
As our Sports Centre is closed this winter, here is a list of establishments with a SPA that welcome external clients:
- Hôtel Marielle: access to the sauna, hammam and jacuzzi if a minimum of 45 minutes of treatment is booked
- Hôtel Le Val Thorens: access to the swimming pool, sauna and hammam if a 50-minute massage is booked
- Hotel Le Fitz Roy: access to the Spa (swimming pool, sauna, hammam) 1 hour before and after if you book a treatment of 55 minutes minimum
- Hôtel le Pashmina: access to the Spa (swimming pool, sauna, hammam, outdoor Swedish bath and tropical shower) if you book a 55-minute massage. Otherwise, you can take the "Brunch & Spa" package from 110€ per person (access to the spa, 20 min massage and brunch).
- Spa by MMV Les Arolles: access to massages and hammam
- Altapura Hotel: access to the Spa (outdoor and indoor pool) only as part of the "Day Spa" package at 160€ with massage and gourmet lunch at 2mile3 restaurant included. This package is only available in the morning from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Outside guests are not accepted in the afternoon.
- Koh I Nor Hotel: access to the Spa (swimming pool, hammam, sauna, massages, jacuzzi) with several options:
- Morning package (spa access, breakfast and 30 min massage): 95€ from 10am to 12pm
- Lunch package (spa access, snack break and 30 min treatment): 125€ from 12pm to 2pm
- Access to the spa for 2 hours in the morning (between 10am and 2pm): 35€
- Access to the spa for 2 hours in the afternoon (between 2pm and 6pm): 50€
- Le Hammeau du Kashmir: access to treatments only, no access to the spa
Les Menuires sports centre also welcomes you 15 minutes away from Val Thorens
Free shuttle buses take you to Les Menuires during the day.