Véronique will guide you on an outdoor watercolour lesson. Villages with narrow streets, ridge lines, cherubs in Baroque churches... Equipment provided, pedestrian lift pass required for outings at altitude. In the event of bad weather, the course will be held indoors.
- Ages 12 and up
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9am to 1pm
- From 20€ / workshop
- Booking essential at the art studio or at the Tourist Offices.
Véronique Olivieri, a fine arts graduate and experienced artist, shares her passion in creative workshops: dream catcher, jewellery or epoxy resin decoration, painting on t-shirts or tote bags, on silk, wood or glass.
- Workshop for adults and children from 6 years old
- Monday from 9am to 1pm and from 3pm to 6pm and Tuesday to Friday from 3pm to 6pm
- Meeting point at the Saint-Martin village hall
- Materials provided
- From 20€ / workshop (benefit from a 25% discount with the "Passeport Ascensionnel")
- Contact: Maison du Tourisme +33 (0)4 79 00 20 00
Make your first rose, edelweiss or flake in woodcarving.
A chisel in hand, the advice of a professional and you are ready to go.