In Les Menuires
Learn how to make your own cosmetic products.
Sandrine has been a soap maker since 2012 and is passionate about creating natural cosmetic products. She will share her experience with you, with the aim of giving you the freedom to make your own face and body care products.
- From 09/07 to 20/08
- Le Comptoir, La Croisette, Les Menuires
- Wednesday from 10am to 12.30pm and Thursday from 3pm to 5.30pm
- Workshop 1 product (50 ml jar): 45€
- Workshop 2 products (50 ml jar + balm): 50€
Véronique Olivieri, a fine arts graduate and experienced artist, shares her passion in creative workshops: dream catcher, jewellery or epoxy resin decoration, painting on t-shirts or tote bags, on silk, wood or glass.
- Workshop for adults and children from 6 years old
- Monday from 9am to 1pm and from 3pm to 6pm and Tuesday to Friday from 3pm to 6pm
- Meeting point at the Saint-Martin village hall
- Materials provided
- From 20€ / workshop (benefit from a 25% discount with the "Passeport Ascensionnel")
- Contact: Maison du Tourisme +33 (0)4 79 00 20 00
Make your first rose, edelweiss or flake in woodcarving.
A chisel in hand, the advice of a professional and you are ready to go.