- Accessible to children from 14 years old (accompanied by an adult) and taller than 1.40m
- For children aged 16 and 17, a parental authorisation is sufficient (the presence of a parent is not compulsory to do the activity). The parental authorisation can be downloaded online
- Minimum weight 50kg, maximum weight 120kg, including equipment (depending on the wind, these weights may vary)
- Opening subject to weather and snow conditions
Tip: go zip-lining in the morning, it's cheaper ;)
For pedestrians, the above prices include a pedestrian lift on the Moutière chairlift.
Offer a gift voucher for La Bee
- On site at Val Thorens: Go to the ski pass kiosk with payment for the number of runs you want. You will be given the gift vouchers there and then.
- Remotely: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the number of runs/vouchers you would like. Payment will be requested and the gift vouchers will be sent in the post.