Fishing openings and closures in the valley
Fishing in the valley
You have access to many fishing spots in the valley: the Doron with 100 km of riverbanks to catch trout, the 12 natural lakes where you can catch Brown Trout or Arctic Char and the 4 private lakes with Rainbow trout.
Fishing permits pricing
Private lakes: plan d'eau des Bruyères, plan d'eau de la Moutière, Lac de Thorens, Lac de Tête Ronde
- Day fishing permit: 12€
- 3-day fishing permit: 30€
Public area and Doron:
- Day fishing permit: 14€
- Week fishing permit: 33€
Where to buy a fishing permit?
Discover the Belleville Valley with a fishing trip, accompanied by a guide.
Jean-Christophe offers a number of options around the 12 mountain lakes and their stunning natural surroundings.
- From March 12th to October 9th
- From 9 years old
- Every day
- 1/2 day for children: from 50€ / person (minimum 2 people)
- 1 day adult: 180€ / person
Small fishing trackle and bait:
- In Saint-Martin-de-Belleville : La Forgerine, +33 (0)4 79 08 95 12
- In Les Menuires : Le Setor, +33 (0)4 79 00 74 28