Go on a permaculture discovery tour
In the company of Magali, you will discover the history of the permaculture garden and the wishes that led the family of Pépé Nicolas to create this garden.
As a true enthusiast of this method of agriculture combining respect for nature and for people, Magali will explain the principles of this ecosystem and show you the different techniques used to respect the earth and biodiversity.
The visit will end with a friendly drink and a tasting of a product from the garden.
- Visits are offered every Wednesday from 6 July to 31 August
- Visits take place at 11am and last 1 hour
- The meeting point is directly at the farm (free parking) in front of the representative statue of Pépé Nicolas
- Online or telephone booking is required
- Visit reserved for adults
- Adults 15€