The Ice Driving Val Thorens driving school gives you the opportunity to try ice karting.
A 225 meter long by 5 meter wide ice run is specially set up for karting at the Alain Prost driving circuit centre.
It’s fun to do with friends or family, and great for trying out the sensations of sliding around on the ice for the first time.
Information and prices
- 60€ for 20 minutes
- From 7 years old
- Karting available: 2 children's karting and 7 adult karting
- Activity available all week from 8.30am to 10am and from 4pm to 7pm
- On reservation at +33 (0)6 74 78 25 13
- The health pass is not required for this activity
- Car access: P3 car park and private car park of the circuit (contact us beforehand)
- Bus access: free shuttles P3/P4 from the centre of Val Thorens, stop parking P3
- Private shuttle access: contact us beforehand
- Ski access: the circuit is opposite Plein Sud chairlift departure station
- Access on foot: you can also walk to the ice circuit (see the resort map)
Flyer of the activities offered on the ice circuit