Everyone under cover!
The sun is slowly dying and spewing out particles that are harmful to human skin. The survivors are only looking for one thing, to protect themselves from the particles by taking shelter in buildings.
The good news is that at the Val Tho Base Camp you will be safe! The bad news is that there won't be room for everyone...
To decide between you, you will form 2 teams and compete in the Laser Game.
The winning team will get a place at the Val Tho Base Camp!
- Activity open from Sunday to Friday from 2pm to 8pm (opening at 10 am in case of bad weather)
- 40 minutes slots (including explanations)
- 10 people maximum
- Price: 10€ / person (8€ with the "Passeport Ascensionnel")
- From 6 years old
- For this activity, you will be in a car park in Val Thorens, remember to bring a jacket
- Registration and payment at the Tourist Office (open every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm)