MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE
MTB for everyone
Saint Martin – Les Menuires – Val Thorens is a French Cycling Federation, area with a wide range of 21 MTB itineraries covering a total of 120 km. Near the resorts and villages, on the river bank, mountain slopes or along ridges, the trails weave their way throughout the Vallée des Belleville and its crests.
Here are a few suggestions :
- MTB itineraries for beginners :
- Descent of the Belleville Valley: 20 km of easy downhill, starting in Val Thorens and ending in Saint Martin de Belleville village. Way back to Val Thorens thanks to ski lifts or free shuttle.
- "Le Tour du Plan de l'Eau", an easy and pleasant loop starting in the hamlet "Les Bruyère", near the Plan de l'eau area. Funny modules along the way, accessible for the whole family !
- MTB itineraries for intermediate level :
- Tougnète descent toward Saint Martin de Belleville
- Descent from Mont de la Chambre to les Menuires resort
- Climbing the Mont de la Chambre summit from Val Thorens resort
- MTB itineraries for expert level :
- 3 Vallées tour : 117 km to make you travel all over the 3 Vallées area.
- Downhill from La Masse to les Menuires resort
- Portette's track in Val Thorens
MTB trail maps are available at the Tourist Office.
Les Menuires-Val Thorens MCF MTB school
The MCF School of Les Menuires and Val Thorens is a team of passionate.
It offers to explore the magnificient "three valleys" as well as youngsters from the MTB for half a day to Several days' trek.
Introduction to the Enduro easy on the Belleville area, a day to do the famous 3 Valleys like in the winter!
½ day, a fun way to discover the MTB for children from 6 years old were equiped space.
½ day in a wheelchair 4X4.
Link to the MCF website: http://www.monitor-cycliste.com /
Maison de Val Thorens
Phone : +33 (0)4 79 00 70 54 (summer)