"Le Passeport Ascensionnel" is more than 25 activities to discover!
Did you know the "Multi-Activity Card"? It's evolving and becoming the "Passeport Ascensionnel"
What is the "Passeport Ascensionnel"?
The "Passeport Ascensionnel" is THE precious sesame for a successful holiday. It allows you to get around and enjoy the best of the activities in Val Thorens, Les Menuires and Saint-Martin-de-Belleville.
What activities are included?
For 49€ / week, the "Passeport Ascensionnel" gives you access to:
- The pedestrian lifts of the Vallée des Belleville
- The aqua-spa and the aqualudic swimming pool
- Theme weeks (shows and entertainment)
- The Belleville Valley shuttles
- But also and above all to numerous activities: aquagym, fun park, fitness, Wednesday ascents, table tennis, shows, archery, tournaments, outdoor tennis, teenage spots, Spot United, swimming pools, saunas, hammam, jacuzzi, basketball, beach volleyball, football, judo, outdoor trampolines, treasure hunts, pétanque, ballroom dancing, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville museum and Abeille Noire museum in Les Menuires
Following government announcements, from 21 July 2021 you will need to present a health pass and proof of identity in certain places.
The "Passeport Ascensionnel" allows you to benefit from discounts ranging from 10 to 20% at numerous partners: cinema, squash, weight training, aquabike, Guide Bureau...
All you need to know about the "Passeport Ascensionnel"
Discover our brochure to get to know the Passport at your fingertips!
For more information, when you arrive, go to the Val Thorens welcome village every Sunday during the summer at 5pm.