The first skating rink in the resort!
Val Thorens puts its skates on starting from November 2020! This season sees the opening of a brand new ice skating rink - the first of the resort - called La Patinoire, located in Place Péclet.
Young and old are welcome to discover the joy of skating on the 400m2 ice rink made from completely natural ice!
There's also music and a light show. In order to provide guests the best possible experience, La Patinoire also has a small chalet - a cozy spot to enjoy pancakes and hot chocolate with family or friends.
- Open daily for the entire season
- Opening hours (subject to weather conditions):
- For January
- Saturday: 4pm - 8pm
- Sunday: 4pm - 8pm
- Monday: 4pm - 8pm
- Tuesday: 4pm - 8pm
- Wednesday: 4pm - 8pm
- Thursday: 4pm - 7pm + Nocturne from 8pm to 10pm
- Friday: 4pm - 8pm
- For January
- Reservation possible for groups over 15 people
- Ice skate sizes: From 8.5 (child size) to 11 (adult size)
- Accessible from the age of 3: from 3 to 5 years old children must be accompanied by an adult, they can be autonomous from the age of 5.
- The health pass is mandatory from the age of 12
- Adult (14 and older)
- With rental skates: 8€
- Without rental skates: 6€
- Weekly entry: 30€
- Season pack (without skate hire): 80€
- Child (from 5 years old)
- With rental skates: 7€
- Without rental skates: 5€
- Weekly entry: 28€
- Season pack (without skate hire): 70€
- Child (under 5 years old): free accompanied by an adult
- Team building (duration 1h30) various activities proposed according to desires and requests + 1 drink offered: 600€
- Rental of the ice rink with 1 free drink: 350€
- Rental of the ice rink only: 250€
- The privatizations are done between 9am and 3pm and 8pm and 10pm
- This rate is included for groups of no more than 30 people. Beyond that, the offer will be studied on a case by case basis.