The first skating rink in the resort!
Val Thorens puts its skates on starting from November 2020! This season sees the opening of a brand new ice skating rink - the first of the resort - called La Patinoire, located in Place Péclet.
Young and old are welcome to discover the joy of skating on the 400m2 ice rink made from completely natural ice!
There's also music and a light show. In order to provide guests the best possible experience, La Patinoire also has a small chalet - a cozy spot to enjoy pancakes and hot chocolate with family or friends.
- Open daily for the entire season
- Opening hours (subject to weather conditions):
- Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday from 10am to 12pm et from 1.30pm to 7pm
- Monday, Tuesday,Thursday, Friday from 4pm to 7pm
- Reservation possible for groups over 15 people
- Ice skate sizes: From 8.5 (child size) to 11 (adult size)
- Accessible from the age of 3: from 3 to 5 years old children must be accompanied by an adult, they can be autonomous from the age of 5.
- Adult (16 and older)
- With rental skates: 8€
- Without rental skates: 6€
- Child (from 4 years old)
- With rental skates: 7€
- Without rental skates: 5€
- Child (under 4 years old): 2€ entry + rental skates