New - Discover snowtubing with friends or family
The snowtubing activity is closed until the end of the season. See you in winter 2022-2023!
Grab a tube and ride our special tracks specially designed for snowtubing.
The "Campagnols" magic carpet will take you to the top with no effort!
- The activity is open every day
- Saturday to Monday from 10am to 5p
- Tuesday to Friday from 12.15 to 19.30
- The departure of the 2 snowtubing runs is at the arrival of the Campagnols magic carpet, between the magic carpet and the Cascades chairlift
- The activity is available without prior reservation
- Accessible from 5 years old with at least one parent, children from 9 years old can practice the activity independently if parents agree, forbidden to pregnant women.
- Only one person per tube, but the tube can be attached together
- Helmets are not mandatory but are highly recommended
- Ski gloves are mandatory
- Tickets can be purchased at the Snowtubing chalet, at the start of the activity (sales stop 30 minutes before closing time).
- 1 person
- 30 minutes: 14€
- 1 hour: 18€
- Family (price per person from 2 adults and 1 child from the same family)
- 30 minutes: 13€
- 1 hour: 16€
from 03/02/2022 to 22/04/2022 Open every day
Val Thorens professionals