In the Belleville Valley, when we welcome our friends or family, we show them our favourite places, those which are passed on by word of mouth.
And we would like to share the same with you because, after all, you are part of the great community of lovers of Saint Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires and Val Thorens.
11 places to explore:
From 1200 to 3200 m, this route leads to the discovery of the emblematic treasures of "La Vallée des Belleville". From Notre-Dame-de-la-Vie to the Cime Caron via the bucolic Lac du Lou, the experience of the ascent journey is lived through eleven unmissable stages.
How it works:
- Stage 1: put on your trainers
- Stage 2: set off to discover the 11 must-see places, in the order you want (some on foot, by bike, by car, by shuttle bus, by ski lift...)
- Step 3: at each place, you will find a small sign the size of a hand, on which appears a letter of the alphabet, note it on your roadbook on the right page
- Step 4: At the end of the roadbook, compile the letters found and put together a secret word
- Step 5: Did you find it? Well done. Go to one of the tourist offices to get your gift (a surprise for every 6 places visited, a great gift for every 8 places visited)
- Step 6: Yes, it's not over yet. Every Friday, a draw will be held in each resort among those who have visited at least 8 places to win a Savoyard hamper.
- Step 7: Post your best photos and give us your opinion on this trip so that we can improve this adventure for next year
Keep your eyes and ears wide open, you are in for a treat!
The roadbook is sold at 5€ at the Tourist Office of Val Thorens or can be booked online (if purchased online, it will be collected at the Tourist Office on arrival).