Les 3 Vallées: your summer playground !
These information are for summer 2022 and are subject to change for summer 2023. It will be updated at the end of May.
What about enjoying 3 Valleys domain in summer ? Saint Martin, Les Menuires, and Val Thorens resorts offer a selection of more than 50 walking paths, dedicated to all levels : from beginners to the most experienced trailers !
Within the sumptuous surrondings of Alps beautiful summits, discover the 3 Valleys area in its summer version.
Accompagnied by mountain guides to discover Vanoise's Glaciers, or simply with the whole family along the 300 km of marked trails, everybody can enjoy unforgettable holidays at its own pace !
Perhaps you'll be lucky enough to glimpse cute marmotts playing on Lake du Lou shores, or mountain goats hitting the steep slopes of Mont du Borgne !
Keep your eyes wide open for the numerous surprises that are waiting for you in the mountains !
- Trail maps and a guidebook are available at the Tourist Offices, in some shops and at La Maison des Guides et de la Montagne or Belleville Guides Office.
- Pedestrians can also use the ski lifts during summer season.
- Find all the trail, hiking and mountain bike trails of the Vallée des Belleville on the free application OpenRunner or via this link.
Walking maps in Val Thorens and in Les 3 Vallées
Erratum: on the map of Les 3 Vallées trails (on the Vallée des Belleville side), the summits "Col de Pierre Blanche" and "Col de la Vallée Étroite" have been reversed. The marked trails n°15 and n°51 remain good, only the summits have been reversed.
Hiking with a guide
Away from the crowds, the guides of the Vallée des Belleville will guide you to magical places to meet chamois, ibex and marmots.
Prices and services offered by La Maison des Guides et de La Montagne
- Day trips with a guide
- 4 people minimum and 8 people maximum, all levels
- From Val Thorens, Les Menuires or Saint-Martin-de-Belleville
- Price: from 65€ / person
- Please bring walking shoes. Walking sticks are highly recommended.
For more information: +33 (0)6 63 81 53 41 / firstname.lastname@example.org / ski-tour-guide.com
Rates and services offered by Evolution 2
- Day hikes supervised by a guide: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, departure at 8:30 am
- Groups of 5 to 10 people, all levels
- Please bring: hiking shoes, backpack, water, snack, change of clothes, sunglasses and sun cream
- Price: from 65€ / person
- From 7 years old
- The meeting point for the activity is at the car park of the Cochet in the village of Saint-Martin-de-Belleville
For more information: +33 (0)6 13 76 78 74 / email@example.com / evolution2.com/val-thorens
Prices and services offered by the Belleville Guides Office
- A multitude of themed hikes are available: ibex outing, sunset outing, marmot outing...
- From 6 years old
- Prices: from 15€ / child and 20€ / adult
- Benefit from discounts with the Guides Card
More information : +33 (0)6 35 76 81 45 / guides-belleville.com