Celebrate carnival in Val Thorens and enjoy a day of special entertainment!
On the programme
- 3.30 pm - 5 pm: Musical stroll with "Fanfare Express". They are brass players crazy enough to play in -15°c with skis on their feet and percussionists capable of making you dance like on a beach in Brazil! The musicians of "Fanfare Express" have composed their repertoire from the most listened to and viewed songs of the moment. One thing is sure, you will be surprised to discover these songs performed by a brass band.
- Location: stroll from the Place Caron, then to the Val Thorens ice rink
- 4 pm: Carnival at the ice rink. Distribution of goodies and carnival masks for the children.
- 4 pm 5 pm: free skate rental for children in costume
- 5pm: Artistic show on the ice rink