On Saturday 22nd April 2023, the ESF of Val Thorens will lose the pedals!
Let's meet on the roof of the Sports Centre - Le Board, from 10 am, to live together a unique event: the very first World Cup of draisienne racing on snow... "in Val Thorens" ! ?
On the programme:
- A snowy, fun and accessible course for the young participants
- A spring barbecue
- All this in a holiday atmosphere with a DJ!
A friendly day just the way we like it! Fun, sharing and good humour for young and old!
- The race is open to children from 2 to 6 years old.
- There are no level requirements, the aim is to have fun!
- The race will take place in several rounds depending on the number of participants; categories 2-3 years and 4-6 years (helmet compulsory).
Registration - free of charge - can be made at the ESF office or by phone on +33 (0)4 79 00 02 86 before Thursday 20th April.
The barbecue costs €5 and is open to everyone! Proceeds will go to the Association Bellevilloise pour l'Enfance (ABE).
- More information coming soon! Stay tuned!
Val Thorens professionals
Ski Sporting Activities Clean UnitedEcole du Ski Français (ESF)
You wish to improve yourself or you want to find out what you are worth on skis? Try out the competition training courses with the French Ski School.