A last weekend of celebration before the end of the season?
It's happening in Val Thorens!
Come and take off your skis for "La Grande Dernière", from 6 to 8 May 2023.
A unique race on 7 May
Get your bib and take part in "La Big Der'"!
The Big Der' is a derby type race with a start with 4 participants from the summit of Péclet and a finish at the foot of the Yannick Richard stadium: 3km of descent for 675m of difference in altitude. Race for 18 years and older only, ski helmet required. Groups of 4 will be formed in bib order.
Only 300 race bibs are available, so reserve yours quickly!
- Race bib only: 35€
- Access to the race on Saturday
- Gift and finisher medal
- Meal + 1 drink on race day
- Registration for the raffle at the end of the race
- On the day of the race, make sure you have a ski pass with a snow insurance
- Race bib + ski pass: 79€
- All the same, but with a reduced rate on the ski pass
- In addition to the finisher's gift, there will be many prizes to be won for each podium (pros and amateurs). In total, there are 25 000€ of prizes to be won.
The withdrawal of race bibs will be possible:
- Friday 6 May 2023 at the Tourist Office from 2pm
- Saturday 7 May 2023 at the Tourist Office from 7.30am
See the race rulesI buy my race bib
Free entertainment on 6, 7 and 8 May
On the programme for this weekend: waterslide, barbecue, SeekPeek concert, inflatable games, towed buoy, photocall... and many other free activities!
A big event was needed to end the season in style!
So, before closing the curtain on this season, pressing the OFF button on the ski lifts, putting your skis in the cellar, it's time to wax your skis one last time for the Grand Final!
The programme of the 2022 edition (programme of the 2023 edition to come)
Book your hotel or apartment for La Grande Dernière.