- Sunday April 5th, 2020
- Les 3 Vallées, the world’s largest ski area. The day offers the opportunity to cross the entire ski area in exceptional conditions.
- A choice of 5 departure resorts: Courchevel, Meribel, Les Menuires, Val Thorens or Orelle.
3 people team: an unforgettable day at ski, snowboard or telemark in Les 3 Vallées : Freeride, Géant Freestyle, Biathlon Expérience, Big Air Bag, Boardercross, "La trace du Tour", Triplette des Belleville, Arva Project, Défi tradi, Family Schuss, Skicross…
The races are timed or judged and the classification depends on the total number of points won during each race. The races occur on slopes and areas dedicated / secure. The races are not compulsory, each team can decide, according to its shape and ski level, to take part in some or all the races.
Participants must follow the rules of conduct and safety on the ski area.
The link routes, between each race, are not timed.
Possibilty to pick-up your bibs at the Tourist Office or in the sports club on Saturday, April 4th, 2020.
The races will be recognizable on Saturday April 4th, 2020. However, they are not closed t othepublic, so please be very careful and respect the rules on the slopes.
The competition is open to skiers, snowboarders and telemarkers. 3 categories:
- Minimum 2 FFS members in the same team
- Minimum 2 ski pros in the same team
- 3 children enrolled in a ski club, regardless of their age
- 1 adult and 2 children under 16 with a minimum of 2 people from the same family
- 2 adults and 1 child under 16 from the same family
- 3 children under 16 with a minimum of 2 children from the same family
- AMATEURS SKIERS
- Teams that are neither pros, nor families.
Important: the winning team from the 3 Vallées Enduro 2019 "Sporting Amteurs" category will be automatically enrolled as "Sporting Amateurs". In case of a team of 3 children under 16, please indicate the details about the adult responsible who will follow the team during the race.
HOW MUCH ?
- Normal registration: 22€/person (including 3,00€ for charities)
- Day-1 / D-Day (4th and 5th of April): 27€/person
- 3 Vallées skipass at special price 41€ (instead of 63€)
- Helmets mandatory
- A back protection or at a minimum a padded backpack is strongly recommended
- A mobile phone per team
- Suitable ski gear for a day on the slopes (sunglasses, hat, gloves)
- 3 Vallées skipass at special price, 41€ instead of 63€
- 7.30 am: appointment in your departure ski resort to pick up your bib (information in the sports club or at the Tourist Office)
- 9.00am: departure
- From 11.00am to 3.00pm: main buffet in Méribel Mottaret and BBQ in Val Thorens (refreshment points along the itinerary)
- 4.45pm: races closing time
- 6 pm: prize-giving ceremony in Courchevel, Méribel, Les Menuires and Val Thorens
- New challenges/events: "La trace du Tour" will be on the gypaète run. Défi tradi will be at the top of Saint Martin Gondola
- Live results: during the event, find your results in real-time throughout the day
GIFTS FOR ALL!
During the prize-giving ceremonies, draws are made on the rankings in order to reward the largest number of participants. Because the 3 Valleys Enduro is above all a friendly day to have fun with family and friends! But the winners will of course climb on the podiums!