Valthy's advice before hitting the slopes
Find out Valthy's 6 tips to go skiing in complete safety... and serenity!
Need more advice?
What size skis should I get for my little one? What is a good age to start skiing? How can I make the count down to the holiday easier for my children?
We’ve got the answers to your questions right here!
Useful services to prepare your family holiday
- Several public toilets with baby changing tables
- A free shuttle is set up to help families travel around the resort, find out the timetable
- Health commodities: dentist, nurses, medical centers, optician, chiropodist, reflexology ...
- Children play area in the Tourist Office to keep your little angels busy while you are getting all the information for your holidays
- Bébé Kid Rental proposes everything you will need for your little ones : baby bottles, nappies, bath tubs, pushchairs, cots ...
- Picnic tables can also be found all over the ski area to enjoy lunch on the slopes!
- Childcare and babysitting services
- Restaurants, shops and accommodation with the Famille Plus label
Planning a family ski holiday in Val Thorens ? With us, it’s child’s play!
Welcome to Families ! Val thorens is accredited Family Plus Mountain. A label that offers a commitment to younger and older children :
- A personnalised welcomes to families
- Entertainment adapted to all ages
- From the youngest to the oldest : a price range for every age
- Activities for younger and older kids, to do together or separately
- A medical service for scratches and bumps
- Kids looked after by professionals
Our Family Plus commitments
The resort extends a personalised welcome to all children, whatever their age and whatever they want to do, whether it’s learning to ski, having fun with their friends at the nursery, discovering the snow, enjoying fun times with their family, trying new experiences, challenging their siblings in the fun zones or racing daddy down the slopes...
We promise you that there is something for the whole family in Val Thorens!