What size skis should I get for my little one?
What is a good age to start skiing?
Where can I find a babysitter?
How can I make the count down to the holiday easier for my children?
We’ve got the answers to your questions right here! You’ll find our top tips and advice on how to plan your family ski holiday (however young or old the children are!)!
Here is the list of useful services for families in Val Thorens
For making your family holidays in Val Thorens easier and even more unforgettable, the resort offers different services :
- Several public toilets with baby changing tables
- A free shuttle is set up to help families travel around the resort. Find out the timetable here.
- Health commodities : dentist, nurses, medical centers, optician, chiropodist, reflexology ...
- Children play area in the Tourist Office to keep your little angels busy while you are getting all the information for your holidays.
- Board games and book can be borrowed at the Tourist Office as well.
- Bébé Kid Rental proposes everything you will need for your little ones : baby bottles, nappies, bath tubs, pushchairs, cots ...
- Picnic room are set up all over the skiing area : they are furnished with tables, benches, microwaves, and have toilets.
- Picnic tables can also be found all over the ski area to enjoy lunch on the slopes !
- Val Thorens' restaurants which are certified "Famille Plus" propose original and suitable news for the little ones :
- Babysitters in Val Thorens: list to come
- Private rental accomodation for families
- Rent everything you need for your little ones
- Download Val Thorens playbook !