In Val Thorens, we ski continuously until May 8th 2023
No more queuing at ticket offices. Buy your ski pass directly online!
You can make your 1st purchase in 2 ways:
- Buy your ski pass online and collect it when you arrive from an automatic distributor (available in all ticket offices and at the Tourism Office).
- Buy your ski pass online and receive it by post at home (purchase at least 10 days before your 1st day of skiing).
You can also buy your ski pass on site at the ski pass retail points and self-service ticket machines or recharge your ski pass at the recharging machines if you already have one.
Map of retail points, self-service ticket machines and recharging machines for ski passes
Val Thorens - Orelle and 3 Vallées ski pass rates
Choose your ski area
Les 3 Vallées: Val Thorens, Orelle, Les Menuires, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Méribel, Brides les Bains et Courchevel
- More than 600 km of runs
- 49 green, 144 blue, 110 red, 36 black for a total of 339 ski track.
- 150 km of runs
- 11 green, 39 blue, 30 red, 8 black for a total of 88 ski track.
Ski Insurance (Carré Neige)
The rescue service is payable, don’t forget your insurance!
Don’t forget that all the rescue service interventions are payable, even for something small! To avoid a nasty surprise, buy the CARRÉ NEIGE insurance when you buy your ski pass at the ticket office or online.
For 3,10€ per day, if you have a ski accident, the following costs are covered:
- Rescue service and evacuation
- Medical, pharmaceutical and hospital costs
- Reimbursement of ski passes and ski lessons with more than 3 days left
- Legal assistance
Reimbursement of your ski pass if the ski lifts are stopped for more than 1 day.
Adult/Child one-day price: 3,10€
The local Sports Club also offers a season-long Carte Neige. Price from : 75€ (Adult).
Insurance is payable for free ski passes (see the Carré Neige conditions for precise details)
Credit card or personal insurances do not always cover all the costs indicated above, check before an accident happens!
3 Vallées ski pass agreements
For winter 2022-2023, Les 3 Vallées ski area has set up reciprocity agreements with the resorts of Shiga Kogen (Japan), Mount Buller (Australia), Vail Resorts (USA) and Los Tres Valles De Los Andes (Valle Nevado and La Parva) in Chile.
Each 3 Vallées season pass holder is entitled to a free 3 consecutive day pass at the Japanese resort of Shiga Kogen, the Australian resort of Mount Buller and the resorts of La Parva and Valle Nevado. They can also enjoy 3 x 2 consecutive days at Vail Resorts.