Discover an authentic restaurant, set between Les Menuries and Val Thorens, on La Chasse piste.
It has fabulous views over the Péclet-Polset glacier and the Lou valley and offers something very unique to the 3 Valley area. Evenings at Chez Pépé Nicolas are truly magical.
Wednesday evenings: fireworks. At the end of your meal the restaurant provides you with a flaming torch to light your way back down the night path…
Going to Chez Pépé Nicolas is a very special experience, in a place that bears witness to the history of the Savoyard mountains. The restaurant is run by Nicolas JAY’s grandchildren (an iconic, historical figure from the Belleville Valley).
Next to the restaurant is a boutique selling home décor items and local produce.
Lunch: everyday from 12 pm.
Dinner: open from Tuesday to Saturday
• Organic egg in a small dish with mushroom cream sauce and sticks of wholemeal bread
• onion soup with raw, fried and confit onions, croutons rubbed with garlic and simmered beef broth
• traditional stew, meat from Savoie, vegetables in broth, bone marrow and mustard glaze
• lamb confit cottage pie, mashed Jerusalem artichoke, jus with prunes and roasted hazelnuts
• Rice pudding with salted-butter caramel, five-nut brittle
• Farçon served hot and rissoles with saffron cream sauce