Discover an authentic restaurant, set between Les Menuries and Val Thorens, on La Chasse piste. It has fabulous views over the Péclet-Polset glacier and the Lou valley and offers something very unique to the 3 Vallées area. This season you can also meet the house rabbits! Evenings at Chez Pépé Nicolas are truly magical.
Wednesday evenings: fireworks. At the end of your meal the restaurant provides you with a flaming torch to light your way back down the night path…
Going to Chez Pépé Nicolas is a very special experience, in a place that bears witness to the history of the Savoyard mountains. The restaurant is run by Nicolas JAY’s grandchildren (an iconic, historical figure from the Belleville Valley).
Next to the restaurant, in the middle of nowhere, the boutique exhibits work by local artists and artisans.
- Lunch daily from 12 noon
- Dinner on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings. Evening meals; open from Tuesday to Saturday
- The chef creates homemade dishes using local produce.
- Slow cooked organic egg with wholemeal soldiers.
- Duck foie gras with hazelnut chutney and homemade brioche.
- Traditional pot-au-feu stew with marrowbone and mustard ice-cream.
- Vegan dish made using seasonal, local produce.
- Shortbread with confit and fresh blueberries and a Bourbon vanilla icecream.
- Milk pudding with mango, pineapple and a litchi jelly.