For 35 years, La Chaumière has been welcoming you with as much pleasure as ever, whether for a small snack at lunchtime between two runs, or in the evening to share a dinner with family or friends around a Savoyard speciality or a nice piece of meat accompanied by our home-made fries. Our menu is gourmet with local products. Remember to book.
In the heart of the resort, opposite the entrance to the Caron Gallery, in a wooden and flowery old chalet style, La Chaumière welcomes you to taste its Savoyard specialities and its traditional menu.
Along with a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere, you will find an original choice of starters, salads, grilled meats, pierrades, fondues and tartiflettes. And at lunchtime, also discover the special skier’s snack menu and burgers with homemade french fries, plate to share and pasta on La Chaumière’s terrace.
A la carte
- From 20€ to 32€
- Daily lunchtime special for 15€
- Burger and homemade fries
- Lunchtime: quick service, burgers, dish od the day, skjier's option until 2.30 pm, evening until 11 pm
- 88 seats inside, 25 seats on the terrace
- Booking recommend
- Ski access by Plein Sud slope, after the skier bridge on the right near Caron street
- Raclette with unpasteurised cheese
- Selection of cooked meats
- Fondue, Tartiflette
- "Boîte chaude" oven-baked cheese
- Hot stone with beef and 3 meats
- Magret and gourmet filet
- Homemade Foie Gras, Oysters
- Vegetarian dishes
- Pastries and house desserts
- Gourmet coffee
- Thaï stir-fry
- Homemade tartare and freshly prapared homemade chips
- Pasta shells with truffle