Keeping it simple and focusing on the flavour of very fine products, working in collaboration with local producers, favoring short circuits, these are the keys to the success of La Maison. This work is also recognized by the title of Master Restaurateur, the only title issued by the State. Finally, the table service is particularly neat and caring.
Possibility to receive groups, organise private parties and seminars
The strong points of La Maison :
- Quality and freshness of products (origin, selection)
- Ski-in ski-out, in the centre
- Warm and caring welcome
- Non-stop service
- Bright and original decoration
- Varied dishes adapted to the wishes of the client (vegetarian, allergen ...)
- Magnificent view on the mountains and the ski resort
- Lunch: brasserie-type dishes & pizzas
- Dinner: traditional and refined dishes
- Mixture of the Aveyron and Savoie regions in collaboration with the starred chef Cyril Attrazic
- Top dishes : Aubrac beef served with Aligot, Aubrac lamb, Poultry and foie gras pâté en croûte, Homemade smoked salmon, Casserole dish of the day...