La Maison is the place to be on the snow front of Val Thorens. Fabien and Romain, both in love with the mountains and the ski resort, welcome you in a
a place where the art of gastronomy meets the art of receiving.
Located in the heart of the resort, the privileged location of the restaurant offers a breathtaking view on the mountains. The restaurant and its superb terrace are also accessible from the slopes if you come from Meribel, Courchevel or another station of les 3 Vallées.
During the day, enjoy the sunny terrace in the heart of the resort where bistronomy-type dishes await you and its famous "casserole dish of the day" that will fill satisfy your appetite.
In the evening, a refined menu awaits you with traditional French and Italian dishes. Comfortably installed around the central fireplace, you will be immersed in a cosy and warm chalet style atmosphere.
The restaurant’s menu is made in collaboration with chef Cyril Attrazic, rewarded by a Michelin star for his restaurant in Aumont-Aubrac. A beautiful mixture of Savoie and Aveyron, two beloved and charming regions. On a daily basis, Chef Éric Darut supervises his teams in the kitchen to offer you the best. All the dishes are prepared on the premises from raw and fresh products.
Fabien says to make it simple and to focus on the flavour of high-quality products. Hard work recognized by the title of Maître Restaurateur. And finally, a special note for the excellent table service.
The strong points of La Maison :
- Quality and freshness of products (origin, selection)
- Ski-in ski-out, in the centre
- Warm and caring welcome
- Non-stop service
- Bright and original decoration
- Varied dishes adapted to the wishes of the client (vegetarian, allergen ...)
- Magnificent view on the mountains and the ski resort
- Lunch : brasserie-type dishes & pizzas
- Dinner : traditional and refined dishes
- Mixture of the Aveyron and Savoie regions in collaboration with the starred chef Cyril Attrazic
- Top dishes : Aubrac beef served with Aligot, Aubrac lamb, Poultry and foie gras pâté en croûte, Homemade smoked salmon, Casserole dish of the day...
Possibility to receive groups and the organization of private events and seminars.