In 2012, Fabien and Romain took over the restaurant La Maison on the snow front of the station. In love with the mountains and Val Thorens, they created a place where the art of gastronomy meets the art of receiving guests.
Thanks to its great location, right in the heart of the resort, this restaurant offers stunning views over the mountains. If you come from Méribel, Courchevel or another resort in the 3 Vallées, the restaurant and its amazing sun-drenched terrace can be reached via the ski slopes on your skis.
To help them put their menu together, they sought the help of Chef Cyril Attrazic who runs a two-star Michelin restaurant in Aumont-Aubrac. A fine combination of two regions that are dear to their hearts - Savoie and Aveyron. Every day, under the supervision of the Chef Eric Darut, their kitchen teams do their utmost to ensure your satisfaction.
They have been awarded the "Maître Restaurateur" label, the only label issued by the State, and their cuisine is prepared in the restaurant using raw, fresh products that are sourced locally.
In the daytime, make the most of the beautiful terrace in the heart of the resort and choose from a brasserie menu with its “casserole of the day" that is sure to delight your skiers' taste buds.
In the evening, there is a more refined menu offering authentic traditional dishes (French and Italian) in a warm and cosy Alpine setting
Their aim to “do things simply and focus on the flavour of top-quality products”. What's more, their work has been distinguished with the "Maître Restaurateur" label.
And to make you really feel at home at "La Maison", they have created a cosy friendly atmosphere. Noble materials like wood and furs are displayed to best advantage around the central fireplace. The table service is very efficient and pleasant.
The strong points of La Maison:
• The quality and freshness of the products (origins, selection)
• Location in the centre of the resort, accessible on skis
• Warm and attentive welcome
• Continuous service
• Bright and original décor
• Varied dishes that correspond to current expectations (vegetarian, allergen-free, etc.)
• Stunning view over the mountains and ski slopes
• For lunch, brasserie menu & pizzas; in the evening, refined traditional dishes
• Menu drawn up in collaboration with the two-star Michelin Chef Cyril Attrazic
• A combination of cuisine from Aveyron and Savoie
• The most outstanding dishes: Aubrac beef served with Aligot, Aubrac lamb, poultry and foie gras pâté en croûte, home-smoked salmon, casserole of the day, etc
Possibility to receive groups, to organize private evenings and seminars.