Valthy's advice before hitting the slopes
Find out Valthy's 6 tips to go skiing in complete safety... and serenity!
Need more advice?
What size skis should I get for my little one? What is a good age to start skiing? How can I make the count down to the holiday easier for my children?
We’ve got the answers to your questions right here!
Useful services for your family holiday
Within the Val Thorens resort, various services are available throughout your stay to make your life easier:
- A new play area at the Tourist Office. Ideal for waiting while mum and dad find out about everything you can do in Val Thorens.
- A board game lending service at the Tourist Office
- Picnic areas are available on the slopes. These rooms are indicated on the piste map
- Childcare and babysitting services
- Restaurants, shops and accommodation with the Famille Plus label
- Public toilets and baby changing facilities, which you can find on the resort map
- A free shuttle is set up to help families travel around the resort, find out the timetable
- Health services: nurses, medical centre, pharmacy, opticians... Consult the directory of health services