Planning a family ski holiday in Val Thorens ? With us, it’s child’s play!
Welcome to Families ! Val thorens is accredited Family Plus Mountain. A label that offers a commitment to younger and older children :
- A personnalised welcomes to families
- Entertainment adapted to all ages
- From the youngest to the oldest : a price range for every age
- Activities for younger and older kids, to do together or separately
- A medical service for scratches and bumps
- Kids looked after by professionals
The resort extends a personalised welcome to all children, whatever their age and whatever they want to do, whether it’s learning to ski, having fun with their friends at the nursery, discovering the snow, enjoying fun times with their family, trying new experiences, challenging their siblings in the fun zones or racing daddy down the slopes... We promise you that there is something for the whole family in Val Thorens!
Download Val Thorens' Family Guide
"Famille Plus" customer satisfaction survey
Is your time in Val Thorens coming to an end? To enhance customer satisfaction and ensure Val Thorens remains a family-friendly resort, we’d really appreciate it if you could let us know your thoughts by answering few questions.
Further information about the Famille Plus label on its website. (French only)
Treasure hunt - Mission Val Thorens
Help Valthy find his rocket!
Valthy spend so much time with his head in the stars that he's ended up misplacing his rocket.
Thank godness you're here to help him find it!
How to proceed:
- Pick up your game booklet at the Tourist Office (Place Caron).
- Head to the places numbered on the map, try to solve the puzzles and fill in your notebook.
- Once you've solved the puzzle, return to the Tourist Office with your notebook to collect your gift!