VAL THORENS WILL CLOSE ITS DOORS ON SATURDAY 3 APRIL
Last update on April 1st
Due to government announcements, we are obliged to announce the early closure of the resort on Saturday 3 April.
- The carpets will be closed from Saturday 3rd April, 5pm.
- Our ski touring and cross-country ski trails, snowshoeing trails, mountain bike trails and sledding trails will remain open, groomed and secured until Monday April 5th. As of April 6th, our tracks and trails will no longer be groomed or secured. You will evolve in a mountain domain under your own responsibility.
- Our non-essential shops, ski schools and other activity providers, services and accommodation will close on Saturday evening.
- As the Tourist Office is not an essential business, it will also close its doors at the end of the afternoon on Saturday 3 April and will re-open for the summer season on 3 July. A telephone reception will be provided in the mornings until 30 April.
Clean United Label : taking care of each other
1- The commitment of our professionals
All professionals of Val Thorens who adhere to the Clean United Label promise to respect the guidelines and recommendations of their respective professional sectors. This commitment is valid for both the application of sanitary protocols and other recommended measures to help control the virus.
How do you recognize a “Clean United” professional?
- All the professionals who are members of the Clean United Label are listed below.
- You can also find the “Clean United” sticker put up by these professionals.
2 – Are you travelling to Val Thorens? You too are an actor in the Clean United Label
For “Clean United” to work, you, the traveller, must also follow a number of rules. Today, in France, wearing a mask is compulsory in all places open to the public (including Péclet and Caron shopping centres). We ask you to respect this, as well as the other measures to help control the virus (washing hands regularly and keeping a distance).
Do you notice a breach of the Clean United label among the professionals involved? Notify us immediately by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barrier gestures in the mountains
Professionals: join the Clean United Label!
You are a Val Thorens professional and want to join the Clean United Label? Fill out the form to submit your request.
You can also download our signs: wearing the mask mandatory, hand sanitiser available for your use, distance of one metre from others, use contactless payment...