Summer treasure hunt - In search of lakes
Valthy loves gazing out over Val Thorens' lakes
After hibernating all winter, Valthy is back in training for her next space mission.
Paragliding, cycling, hiking... whatever the excercise, Valthy always does her training on the shores of a lake. She would love you to discover some of her favourites!
Now it's your turn to spring into action, take a photo in front of each of these lakes' signs and show them at the Val Thorens Tourist Office where your free gift awaits!
How to proceed:
- Pick up your game booklet at the Tourist Office (Place Caron). The Tourist Office is open every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
- Go to the lakesides indicated in the booklet and take a picture of yourself. Don't hesitate to ask for a map of the walking trails at the Tourist Office to help you!
- Once you've solved the puzzle, return to the Tourist Office with your booklet to collect your gift!
Summer treasure hunt - Belleville Mystery
An exploration game that will take you throughout the valley to solve the "Belleville Mystery" through all kinds of enigmas: some walking, a little digging, a pinch of skill and above all a lot of thinking!
Each at their own pace, this adventure will delight all players and allow the discovery of our wonderful heritage.
Treasure hunt accessible every day.
Benefit from a 50% discount with the "Passeport Ascensionnel"
Chapiteau, Place Caron
Playbook - Valthy aims for the Moon
Discover the planet Val Thorens with Valthy, the astronaut marmot!
Valthy is preparing for her next trip to the Moon.
She chose to come to Val Thorens because it looks a lot like the Moon.
Valthy needs your help, little earthling, to get to know Val Thorens better, to be able to train well and to get her rocket to the Moon off the ground.
This playbook is for all seasons, winter and summer.
It can be collected at the Tourist Office.
Treasure hunt in the resort - Mission Val Thorens
Help Valthy find his rocket!
Valthy spend so much time with his head in the stars that he's ended up misplacing his rocket.
Thank godness you're here to help him find it!
How to proceed:
- Pick up your game booklet at the Tourist Office (Place Caron).
- Head to the places numbered on the map, try to solve the puzzles and fill in your notebook.
- Once you've solved the puzzle, return to the Tourist Office with your notebook to collect your gift!
Slope game on the ski area
Valthy loves to race down the slopes of Val Thorens!
Like any good rider, Valthy has his favourite spots and she would like you to discover them.
So she has hidden punches in 6 places in the ski area!
Find them all, punch your booklet and bring it back to the Tourist Office where a gift will be waiting for you!
All punches are located at the departure station of the ski lifts.
The booklet to be punched can be collected at the Tourist Office.