Yoga is very complementary to snow sports such as skiing and snowboarding. Regular practice of yoga helps the body to be more flexible, stronger and better prepared for the sport, but above all to better absorb shock and prevent injury.
The classes are composed as follows: Pranayama (breathing), Asanas (sequence of postures with breathing) and Meditation.
Focused on the human being in respect, non-violence and non-judgment, we share the culture of well-being by making yoga available to all.
In Val Thorens, we also offer "Zen snowshoeing" outings to combine the benefits of yoga with the discovery of the mountains on snowshoes.
Vinyasa Flow with Claire Bernier
- 15€ for a 1h30 session (from 7pm to 8.30pm)
- 110€ for 10 sessions
- Every Tuesday at the primary school in Val Thorens
- Possibility of private lessons at home: 80€/h
- Activity proposed by Claire Bernier, certified Yoga Alliance teacher. Claire has completed more than 500 hours of training in India in Bagsu and Mysore in Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow where she obtained her international Yoga Alliance certification.
- Contact: +33 (0)6 07 12 25 34
- More info at: https://www.parapente-valthorens.com/yoga-valthorens