From 25 to 27 November 2022, the Ski Mountaineering World Cup will take place in Val Thorens!
After hosting two rounds of the French Ski Mountaineering Cup in 2021, the Val Thorens Sports Club is hosting two rounds of the Ski Mountaineering World Cup this year: the sprint and the mixed relay, which will be the two events at the 2026 Olympic Games in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
This sport, which combines performance and mountaineering knowledge, is very spectacular!
The weekend programme
- The festivities begin on 24 November at 6pm at the Forum Joseph Fontanet with an opening ceremony during which the teams will be presented.
- 25 November at 9am: sprint race on the Yannick Richard stadium
- 26 November at 3pm: mixed relay qualifications on the Yannick Richard stadium
- 27 November at 11am: mixed relay on the Yannick Richard stadium
- Throughout the weekend: entertainment and refreshments in the official village at the Yannick Richard stadium
We look forward to seeing you there to encourage the athletes and discover this discipline!
FECHA DEL EVENTO
Del 25/11/2022 al 27/11/2022
Los profesionales de Val Thorens