Val Thorens en coche
¿En unos días estará en Val Thorens?
Gorro y guantes de esquí, pero también bañador y toalla para el gimnasio... ¡el coche está casi listo para disfrutar como nunca de las pistas de esquí! Pero... ¿seguro que no ha olvidado nada?
Aquí encontrará toda la información necesaria para organizar bien su viaje a Val Thorens por carretera.
Our tips for travelling by car:
- 45 days to go: for a smooth arrival, book your parking space online at valthoparc.com (up to 7 days before arrival). The car park (covered or uncovered) will be allocated according to availability, vehicle height and distance from accommodation.
- 7 days to go: Prepare your specialist driving equipment (snow socks or snow chains, attention from November 1st 2021, special equipment will be mandatory to come to Val Thorens) and check the resort map to locate your accommodation and find out where to pick up the keys.
- 1 day to go and on arrival day: check the traffic and weather conditions here or on social media.
- If you arrive early and you've already booked a parking space, park in the 24hr car park.
- If you haven't pre-booked, pay for a slot at the P0 or P1 car park reception, from Friday at 2pm to Sunday at 8pm, or at the P2 car park reception open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (please do not park in front of the barrier while paying). Outside these hours, automatic cash desks are at your disposal.
- If you arrive on time, pick up the keys to your accommodation, do a quick stop to drop off luggage (and any family or friends who also need dropping off) then drive straight to your pre-booked parking space. The resort is semi-pedestrianised and cars are only allowed in to drop off luggage.
- If you're parked in P3 or P4, a free shuttlebus runs to the resort centre (timetables can be downloaded here).
- Motorhomes can park in the P2 car park, right at the resort entrance (please note that spaces cannot be guaranteed without pre-booking). A “Flot Bleu” service point (which operates on 2€ coins) is available for emptying wastewater and filling up freshwater tanks. You will need your own source of electricity as there is no charging point.
- Vehicle cleaning zone in a heated area with a vacuum cleaner and air pump (1€ and 2€ coins, information and access from the P2 car park).
- All sizes of snow socks and snow chains are available to buy from the counters, as well as antifreeze suitable for diesel engines.
- Valet parking service (private, secure parking) which will collect your vehicle from your residence door on the day of arrival and drop it back right outside on your day of departure. Optional exterior car wash.