Join us for the craziest ski carnival of the year! With a programme packed full of goodies, treats, a marching band to set the mood, a breath-taking figure skating show and a free ice-skating session for all, this will definitely be a carnival experience never to be forgotten!
On the programme
- 11am: Children's Worshop. What would the Val Thorens carnival be without a beautiful mask? We suggest you come and create and colour your own mask for a colourful party!
- Maison de Val Thorens - No registration required
- From age 3 - Children must be accompanied by parent
- Free 30 min
- 11am - 6pm: Giant colouring mural. Come and join us to add some colour to this collaborative mural, depicting many funny characters drawn by Lyon-based Illustrator, Ju de Bug.
- Club House, Place Caron
- From 4 to 10 years old – Children must be accompanied by a parent
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm: Music in the streets. Meet at Place Caron at 3:30pm to follow the brass band through the streets of Val Thorens!
- Place Caron – Open to all
- 4pm - 5pm: Carnaval at the ice rink. Meet the marching band at the ice rink where goodies and carnival masks will be provided for children. Skate hire will be offered to children in disguise!
- Val Thorens Ice Rink - Open to All