Cuiss'O Resto is a friendly ski touring competition organised by the Mountain United section of the Val Thorens Sports Club.
Nicknamed "the fork race", the aim is to get your fork to the summit in order to enjoy a good meal in a high altitude chalet. For this edition, the meal will take place at the Chalet de la Marine (50 places).
Open to everyone, beginners, amateurs, competitors, there is no pressure because although the ski touring ascent is timed for those who wish it, there is no ranking. A first stop will be made at the Chalet de la Marine with a stopwatch until the arrival of the Funitel Péclet via the "Tête Ronde" blue run.
No podium, no stress, only pleasure!
A draw will be made during the meal in order to make you win prizes!
2 formulas are proposed to you:
- Fork 350 (30 minutes of climbing)
- Fork 600 (about 1h30 of climbing)
Information and prices
- Meet at 5.30 pm at Place Caron for a 6 pm departure
- Prices :
- Adult: 30€ - meal included
- Child: 19€ - meal included
- Climb (part of the hike without meal): 12€
- Minimum age: 12 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Equipment rental not included (at the expense of each person)
- Headlamp and mobile phone require
- Registration by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at the Sports Club office until 5pm on the day of the event.