On Saturday 22nd April 2023, the ESF of Val Thorens will lose the pedals!
Let's meet on the roof of the Sports Centre - Le Board, from 10 am, to live together a unique event: the very first World Cup of draisienne racing on snow... "in Val Thorens" ! ?
On the programme:
- A snowy, fun and accessible course for the young participants
- A spring barbecue
- All this in a holiday atmosphere with a DJ!
A friendly day just the way we like it! Fun, sharing and good humour for young and old!
- The race is open to children from 2 to 6 years old.
- There are no level requirements, the aim is to have fun!
- The race will take place in several rounds depending on the number of participants; categories 2-3 years and 4-6 years (helmet compulsory).
Registration - free of charge - can be made at the ESF office or by phone on +33 (0)4 79 00 02 86 before Thursday 20th April.
The barbecue costs €5 and is open to everyone! Proceeds will go to the Association Bellevilloise pour l'Enfance (ABE).
- More information coming soon! Stay tuned!
I professionisti di Val thorens
Sci Attività sportive Clean UnitedEcole du Ski Français (ESF)
Voglia di perfezionarvi o semplicemente di sapere quel che avete sotto le spatole? Partecipate allora agli Stage Agonismo della Scuola di Sci di Francia.