Concedetevi il tempo di vivere!
Dopo lo sforzo, il conforto. Offritevi preziosi istanti di relax.
A Val Thorens, in un’atmosfera raffinata e rilassante, numerosi stabilimenti propongono un autentico invito al benessere per rigenerarsi, rilassarsi e prendere cura di sé.
Dalla formula ski special al massaggio rilassante, approfittate delle piscine, degli jacuzzi, degli hammam… per rilasciarsi e profittare dei benefici delle proprie vacanze.
As our Sports Centre is closed this winter, here is a list of establishments with a SPA that welcome external clients:
- Hôtel Marielle: access to the sauna, hammam and jacuzzi if a minimum of 45 minutes of treatment is booked
- Hôtel Le Val Thorens: access to the swimming pool, sauna and hammam if a 50-minute massage is booked
- Hotel Le Fitz Roy: access to the Spa (swimming pool, sauna, hammam) 1 hour before and after if you book a treatment of 55 minutes minimum
- Hôtel le Pashmina: access to the Spa (swimming pool, sauna, hammam, outdoor Swedish bath and tropical shower) if you book a 55-minute massage. Otherwise, you can take the "Brunch & Spa" package from 110€ per person (access to the spa, 20 min massage and brunch).
- Spa by MMV Les Arolles: access to massages and hammam
- Altapura Hotel: access to the Spa (outdoor and indoor pool) only as part of the "Day Spa" package at 160€ with massage and gourmet lunch at 2mile3 restaurant included. This package is only available in the morning from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Outside guests are not accepted in the afternoon.
- Koh I Nor Hotel: access to the Spa (swimming pool, hammam, sauna, massages, jacuzzi) with several options:
- Morning package (spa access, breakfast and 30 min massage): 95€ from 10am to 12pm
- Lunch package (spa access, snack break and 30 min treatment): 125€ from 12pm to 2pm
- Access to the spa for 2 hours in the morning (between 10am and 2pm): 35€
- Access to the spa for 2 hours in the afternoon (between 2pm and 6pm): 50€
- Le Hammeau du Kashmir: access to treatments only, no access to the spa