Located in Val Thorens, Chez Pépé Nicolas is a unique experience in a place that is a witness to the history of the Savoyard mountains. The restaurant has been run by the same family for several generations.
The view of the Péclet Polset glacier and the Lou valley is breathtaking. The restaurant is located in the same place as a mountain farm with goats, cows, chickens, ducks, donkeys, pigs, etc..
- For lunch: every day from 12 noon
- For dinner: open from Monday to Saturday
- The chef Martial VUILLEMIN, cooks home-made food with products from the garden and the region.
- La salade tomate "Mozzac" : old-style tomatoes, Serac cheese in a Mozzarella style, shoots from the garden, balsamic raspberries
- Burger of the peaks, home-made bread, Savoy steak, grilled bacon, smoked cheese and fried dippers
- Beaufort cheese fondue from Moutiers cooperative, served with two types of croutons and shoots from the garden
- Blueberry shortbread tart, homemade Fior di Latte ice cream
Don't miss the various activities offered by the alpine farm
- Guided tour of the alpine farm Chez Pépé Nicolas from Monday to Friday, from 4 July to 2 September
- Discovery of life in a mountain pasture around a campfire every Monday from 4 July to 29 August
- Belleville tales evening every Tuesday from 17 July to 30 August
- Guided tour of the permaculture garden every Wednesday from 6 July to 31 August
- Firework every Wednesday from 6 July to 31 August
: +33 6 09 45 28 35