- The departure of the 2 snowtubing runs is at the arrival of the Campagnols magic carpet, between the magic carpet and the Cascades chairlift
- The activity is available without prior reservation
- Accessible from 5 years old with at least one parent, children from 9 years old can practice the activity independently if parents agree, forbidden to pregnant women.
- Only one person per tube, but the tube can be attached together
- Helmets are not mandatory but are highly recommended
- Ski gloves are mandatory
The activity is open every day until 27 April. Evening snowtubing will be offered until 21 April.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Snowtubing chalet, at the start of the activity (sales stop 30 minutes before closing time).
- 1 person
- 30 minutes: 14€
- 1 hour: 19€
- Family (price per person from 2 adults and 1 child from the same family)
- 30 minutes: 13€ / person
- 1 hour: 17€ / person