Since 1981, the Ski Cool team has been offering customers only the very best: a warm, friendly welcome and lessons that are all about fun and enjoyment.
Ski Cool offers a range of options for people of all abilities: from traditional group lessons, to freeride and freestyle introductory sessions and private classes. The choice is yours! With us, you get personal support tailored to your needs and wishes. We love teaching and sharing our passion with a smile!
NEW FOR 2020:
- “Quick Check”: 30 minutes – 3 tips – €30 This quick, effective option is for people in hurry! Book a half-hour with an instructor and learn some useful tips to improve your technique!
- “Mountain Spirit”: Do you dream of discovering what the mountain has to offer and exploring new places? Then we have exactly what you’re looking for: our “Early Bird” package includes breakfast at the summit of Aiguille de Péclet, while our “Night-Time Discovery” option is a great way to get to grips with cross-country skiing and enjoy the peace and quiet of the ski slopes after they close.
EXCLUSIVE TO SKI COOL:
- “Share N’Ski/Share your Instructor”: Want to indulge your love of skiing and meet new people at the same time? Well now you can by putting together your own mini group and sharing a skiing, snowboarding, monoski or telemark lesson with other enthusiasts! Book online at: https://sharenski.com
- “3 Vallées Food Experience”: The 3 Vallées is the world’s biggest ski area, and the ideal place to set your taste buds tingling! Ski Cool has put together a unique 1-3 day experience where you’ll get to explore the 3 Vallées slopes, and sample high-quality produce served in a stunning setting.
- “Paramotor Flight”: Soar above the most stunning peaks of Val Thorens and Vallée des Belleville. This an experience you won’t forget!
WHY CHOOSE SKI COOL?
- Personal service and VIP package: book in complete peace of mind
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Languages spoken: ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, DUTCH AND RUSSIAN