One last weekend of festivities before the end of the season?
It's all happening in Val Thorens! Come and take off your skis for the ultimate Big Last of the winter season in Val Thorens, the 4 and 5 May 2024.
Free events on 4 and 5 May
On the weekend programme: waterslide, barbecue, SeekPeek concert, inflatable games, towed buoy, photocall... and lots of other free activities! We needed a big event to end the season on a high note!
So, before you close the curtain on this season, press the OFF button on the lifts and put your skis away in the cellar, whether or not you want to wax your skis one last time for the Grand Finale!
A unique race on 4 May
Grab your number and take part in "La Big Der'"! La Big Der' is a derby-style race with 4 participants starting from the summit of Péclet and finishing at the foot of the Yannick Richard stadium: a 3km downhill run with a 675m ascent. Race for 18 and over only, ski helmet compulsory. Groups of 4 will be formed by race number.
Only 300 race numbers are available, so book yours fast!
- Single number : 35€
- Access to the race on Saturday
- Gift and finisher medal
- Meal + 1 drink on race day
- Registration for the end-of-race lottery
- On the day of the race, make sure you have a ski pass with snow square insurance (not included in the price of the race number - €3.10 for the day, on sale at the ESF).
- Race number + ski pass : 79€
- All the same, with a reduced rate on the ski pass
- In addition to a finisher's gift, there will be a number of prizes to be won for each podium (pros and amateurs). In all, there will be €25,000 worth of prizes to be won.
You will be able to collect your number:
- Friday 3 May 2024 at the Tourist Office from 2 p.m.
- Saturday 4 May 2024 at the Tourist Office from 7.30 a.m.
The 2023 programme