Family ski holidays: child's play!
Val Thorens has been awarded the station Family Plus Mountain a label that determines 6 commitments for young and old alike! You'll enjoy a family-friendly ski resort for all ages.
- A personalised welcome for families.
- From activities for all agesThere are plenty of activities on offer, including sledging, snake gliss and dog sledding.
- From the smallest to the largest: there's a price for everyone. Take advantage of discounts on your ski passes and free for children under five.
- From activities for young and oldThese include snowshoe trekking, bowling and the sports centre.
- A local medical service for minor injuries.
- Children pampered by our professionals: nurserysnow garden, cable car play area, baby skiers, baby swimmers, children's shows...
Our Family Plus commitments
The resort offers a personalised welcome, whatever the age or wishes of your little ones: learning to ski, having fun with friends at the crèche, discovering the snow, enjoying good times together as a family, experiencing new sensations, challenging brothers and sisters in the play areas or overtaking dad in the shuss...
I promise, from 0 to 99 years old, there's something for all the family at Val Thorens.
Val Thorens Family Guide
In this guide you'll find all the information you need for your family holiday: activities, ski passes, fun runs, childcare, advice and services...
Famille Plus satisfaction survey
Is your stay in Val Thorens coming to an end? In order to better satisfy you and to make Val Thorens a family-friendly resort, we invite you to give your opinion by answering a few questions.
More information on the Famille Plus label www.familleplus.fr