Enjoy a unique experience in Val Thorens with our 2-hour groomer rides, complete with a Savoyard aperitif! Join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a fascinating excursion to the Vallon du Lou or the Plan d'Eau des Bruyères and immerse yourself in the world of piste maintenance. Damage, avalanche control and staking will hold no secrets for you.
All the information you need to know
Days and times
The snow groomer ride is available from 26 Decemberon Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Meet at 5.30pm at the Tourist Office, for a 5.45pm departure from Place Caron.
The walk lasts 2 hours.
The walk programme
- 5.30pm: go to the Tourist Office to register your attendance
- 5.45pm: departure from Place Caron towards Vallon du Lou or Plan d'Eau des Bruyères via the Cairn trail
- 6.15pm: Savoyard aperitif at the Lac du Lou refuge or the Setor restaurant
- 7.15pm: return via boulevard Cumin
- 8pm: arrival at the resort
This programme is subject to change depending on the weather.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €63
- Children (aged 6 to 10): €42
- Payment can be made in cash, credit card, holiday vouchers or bank cheques (on presentation of proof of identity).
Online and on-site booking
You can buy your tickets online*, on the Val Thorens Reservation website, or directly at the Tourist Office (no reservations by phone).
*Online booking possible until 4pm, the day before the start of the activity.
- 15 places per evening (minimum of 10 participants)
- Accessible from age 6
- Tickets are non-assignable and non-transferable
- Comments in French only
- Bring warm clothing and footwear
- Cancellation and refund subject to conditions (on presentation of a medical certificate)